Terms and Conditions of Service
The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (a.k.a. ITA-2000, or the IT Act), an Act of the Indian Parliament (No 21 of 2000) notified on 17 October 2000 and regulations under that as applicable and the amended provisions referring to electronic records in assorted legislative acts as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE document is primarily generated by an automatic data processing system and does not require or demand any digital or physical signatures for that matter.
The URL www.hyronline.com (hereafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by HYR ONLINE, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at XYZ, COIMBATORE, India (hereinafter referred to as “HYR Online”). By accessing any part of this internet site, you shall be deemed to have agreed this legal notice fully.
Note: If you do not wish to consent this legal notice fully, you must leave this internet site at once.
ONLINE PORTAL FOR HIRE/TO HIRE
- “HYR Online,” “hyronline,” “hyronline.com,” is an online portal that Users access to meet and interact with each other for their transactions and hiring out
products/services on a rental basis for a specified/mutually agreed duration.
- At the end of the said/agreed duration, the hirer will have to return the product back to the hiree. HYR Online is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the website’s users which include, but not limited to the hirers and hirees.
- Our website is only an online portal that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to hire/for hire products or services.
- HYR Online is only providing a platform for communication and it is accorded that the contract for rent of any of the products or services shall be a strictly two-party contract between the hirer and hiree.
- HYR Online always encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating with one another.
Membership on our website is free for all as of now.
- HYR Online does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the site.
- HYR Online reserves the right to change its policy on this regard from time to time.
- Particularly, HYR Online may at its sole discretion introduce fees for the services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case possibly.
- Changes to this policy shall be placed on the site and such changes shall automatically become effective straightaway after they are posted on the site.
- We fully reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to alter, modify, change, add, remove, include or exclude any or all parts of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, at any time with no prior notice to users.
- It is the responsibility of the users to go over our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE from time to time or whenever they access our website for availing our service, for updates if any.
- If you continue to access our website following the revisions of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE will mean that you consent and correspond to the revisions.
- “HYR Online,” “hyronline,” “hyronline.com,” “us,” “we,” “our,” “our website” are our trading/business names of means HYR Online, a registered company.
- “Client,” “clients,” “you” the person choosing us to receive the services provided through our website.
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Hyronline.com is a professional online booking platform.
- We are not a hire company and we do not offer any product/items for hire/rental ourselves. We HYR Online, a registered company are solely a professional online
booking platform and facilitate bookings for our clients.
- On receipt of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, all communication should be between our clients or individuals who visit our internet site for connecting with other individuals for or to hire/rent any items/products.
- HYR Online will commercialize, publicize and promote the items/products uploaded by our clients solely based on the information they have provided, consequently, they are responsible to the full for updating hyronline.com with their prices, availability, conditions and other details, and all other relevant information which is showed/displayed or exhibited on our website.
For you to use our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. You have to create an Account by signing up with us and provide basic information about yourself. You guarantee that:
- All and every required registration information you offer/present is true, and latest;
- You will keep up the accuracy of such data at all times whenever you access our website;
- You are responsible for keeping up the confidentiality of your account information including username and password and are fully responsible for all digital activities that occur under your username and account.
- You are expected, approved and appreciated to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
We strictly mean business and we adopt, appreciate and expect professional business practices, communications and truthful relations at all times from all around. HYR Online cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to abide by the above requirements.
Subject to the above TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, HYR Online gives you an untransferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited permission to access our website solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Restrictions: The rights approved to you in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the website;
- You shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- You shall not access the website in order to build a similar or competitive website; and
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the website may be re-created, reproduced, circulated, republished, downloaded, exhibited, posted or communicated in any form or by hook or by crook unless otherwise pointed, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the website shall be subject to these regulations. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the website must be maintained on all copies therefrom.
HYR Online reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the website with or without notice to you. You approved that HYR Online will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, suspension, or termination of the website or any part of the website.
You agree that HYR Online will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the website. Excluding any user content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the website and its content are owned by HYR Online.
Note: These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE does not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed above.
You herewith grant to HYR Online an irreversible, royalty-free, nonexclusive, and fully paid, global license to procreate, broadcast, publicly exhibit and perform, integrate into other works, devise derivative works of, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site. You herewith irreversibly forgo any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with reference to your User Content.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You agree not to use our website to gather, upload, transmit, exhibit, or circularize any User Content
- That dishonors any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietorship right;
- That is illegitimate, harassing, tortious, abusive, harmful, threatening, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, vulgar, untrue, deliberately misguiding, trade libelous, pornographic, offensive, obscene, promotes racial discrimination, dogmatism, hate, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- That is adverse to minors in in any case; or
- That is in violation of a law or a right, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the website any software system intended to harm or modify a computing system or information;
- Broadcast unsolicited/unauthorized advertisements, promotions, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited/unauthorized contents;
- Use the website to gather or put together information regarding other users without their knowledge/consent;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an unreasonable burden on hosts and networks connected to the website, or breach the regulations, policies or operations of such networks;
- Seek to gain unauthorized access to the website, whether through password mining or any other means;
- Harass or interfere with any other user’s use of the site; or
- Use software or automated agents to produce multiple accounts on the website, or to generate automated searches, requests, or enquiries to the website.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to look into and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, cancelling your Account and/or reporting you to law enforcement agencies.
If you provide HYR Online with any feedback or suggestions regarding the website, you herewith assign to HYR Online all rights in such resubmit and concur that HYR Online shall have the right to use and exploit such feedback in full and associated information in any fashion it considers appropriate. HYR Online will treat any suggestions and feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS and ADVERTISEMENTS
- Our Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such third-party links and advertisements are not under the control of HYR Online, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads.
- HYR Online provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party links and advertisements.
- You may use all third-party links and advertisements at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so.
- When you click on any of the third-party links and advertisements, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
- Each user of our website is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Since we do not control User Content, you recognize and concur that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by other people.
- You concur that HYR Online will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the consequence of any such interactions. If there is a conflict between you and any other user of our internet site, we are under no obligation to become involved with. You herewith release and forever discharge the HYR Online and our employees, and herewith waive and dispense with, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, our website.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- All the material on the site is presented solely for the purpose of to hire/for hire in Republic of India.
- HYR Online makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations outside of Republic of India.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE shall be regulated by and represented and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Address: Company Address
Contact Number: Company Phone Number